Rules for Public Events
Here are the specific rules for public events:
- Please be respectful of the establishment that we are patronizing. Remember, they’re letting us pretty much take over their business for the evening.
- Minors are allowed at public events if the venue allows it and if escorted by a parent/guardian, but their presence is discouraged. Remember, these are kink related functions with people speaking about adult subjects. If you choose to bring a minor with you, you do so at your own risk.
- Street legal clothing, and please keep them on for the duration of your time at the gathering. Let’s please try not to call negative attention to ourselves.
- No kinky play. Period.
- If the gathering is at a restaurant, please remember that we are keeping the waitstaff VERY busy and tip them appropriately.
- If this is your very first public event with us you MUST attend the orientation. Don’t worry, we keep it light and entertaining. At the very least, we always entertain and amuse ourselves, and that’s really all that matters, isn’t it…
If you have have any questions about whether or not something is allowed or acceptable, find a group leader or an ambassador, and we will be happy to let you know. You can identify a leader or ambassador by the very stylish and ultra-chique GAP lanyards we wear at events.